Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Food Guide Greatness!

Caddo Heights I am so proud of the great effort you put forth into learning about the Food Guide Pyramid. I enjoyed your photo story and today I would like you to show what you know. Your assignement is to post your favorite dinnertime meal on this blog. Be sure and include all food groups in your meal. I can not wait to see what healthy dinner you love! Bon Appetite

14 comments:

Ressie Bates said...

My favorite meal is baked chicken, rice and gravy, broccli, fruit cocktail for dessert, and a cold glass of milk.

roycardo williams said...

My favorit dinnertime meal is chicken,rice and gravy,roll, and greens.I have a slice of cake and a glass of milk with my meal.

Evander Anderson said...

My Favorite dinner time meal is shrimp,steak,rice and butter,corn,cake,watermelon,and root beer.

Jeremy Johnson said...

My favorite dinnertime meal is shrimp,and butter and rice mac and cheese,and corn,brocilli,peachcoble, and root beer.

tracie banks said...

my favorite meal is bake chicken rice an gravy with a roll. Carrots with a with a glass of koolaid my favorite cake is strawberry short cake .

shayla samuel said...

My fovorite meal is rice,bean and chicken. My fovorite cake is brownes and my drinkis will be milk.

cavaze jackson said...

MY Favorite meal is rice, checken,beans,bead. My Favorite cake is vanilla cake. MY Favorite drink is milk,grape juice,appple juice,orange juice.

cleo spearman said...

My favrite meal is baked chicken,stringbeans,wheat role,an apple,a glass of milk and brownies.

tellas hill said...

My favorite dinnertime meal is chicken,rice and gravy,shrimp,grapes,corn brocilli,and a sprite pop.

Deborah Ford said...

My favorite meal some pizza with corn and soda and a rose. I would have some cake with it.

lajarvis said...

My favorit dinner is bakedchicken,orange, cornbread,cake,and a orangejuice

quardestion alexander said...

My favorite dinner meal is rotel dip when my mom makes it.And my favorite fruit is green apple.My favorite desert is chocolate cake.My favorite drink is lemonade.what'sup

kevin vinson said...

My favorit dinner is prokchop,cron,peachcobler,role,I like to drink.

devonte davis said...

my favorite dinnertime meal is a hamburger with lettuce and tomatoes.I eat french fries.for desert i have cake and a glass of milk.